If you are reading this then the Web host switch is done (at least for you) and I hope the email is functioning again.
As I mentioned yesterday, the switch was:
to coincide with the launch of the new site (which, again people, is going to be rough and border-line beta quality), but I forgot two things:
- My testing database hasn’t been update with the content from the past year and a bit.
- My production database hasn’t been set-up.
Truthfully, I didn’t forget, I just didn’t realize how much time it would take to do both tasks. So, the new host will showcase the old design for a bit longer than expected and the new design will be made available as an alpha for the willing and eager.